How to put together professional looking sales materials without going broke:
- 1) Don't over order, getting a few copies if that's all you need, at
a high cost each is cheaper than getting lots at a lower unit price
cluttering your office.
- 2) You may discover a different angle to selling your business or find your
prices are wrong, so maybe start with simpler or less literature.
- 3) If the literature is meant to last a long time, be careful about putting
- 4) If a short time, think about printing prices BIG so you look good
- 5) Consider postcards, several postcards with a letter can replace
- 6) There are printers who do full colour from disc. This cuts out the
cost of pre press and saves a lot of money.
- 7) If you use a folder with loose sheets, your "brochure" is easy
To update, change and even make up special for each prospect.
- 8) It might be cheaper for few prospects to do a colour print or photocopy
for each prospect.
- 9) If the prospects are really valuable, you could include their company
Info on the colour print.
- 9) Check your phonecode, email or other information won't change
- 10) Think about postal weight. Going up a weight/price band will add
considerably to your costs.