A typical attached file would be a mime .zip file.
- 1) In your Compuserve Information Manager go to the menu where it says
- 2) Select "SAVE AS"
- 3) You need to search for a mime decoder so: GOPCFF or GOMACFF
- 4) Select KEYWORD
- 5) enter the keyword "mime" or "mime
- 6) You also need a zip program such as PKAZIP which is shareware.
PKAZip may be obtained via www.shareware.com
- Alternatively you could ask for the file to be resent uuencoded and/or
compressed differently, or as a long text file.